VIP Concierge Service
With our VIP Concierge service, we do our best to give you the service you deserve, right from the comfort of your home.
Whether you need us to bring your vehicle to your house after it is serviced or you need us to set up all of your devices, we work to give you and your Land Rover vehicle any help you need.
During this time, we wanted to remind you that we are still offering our VIP Concierge Service, and let you know that we’ve extended this program to our sales process as well.
Like many of you, we have been following the COVID-19 situation. The health and safety of our guests and associates is our number one priority. Following guidelines from trusted sources, including the CDC and our local health department, we’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our store remains safe and ready to serve you and your needs.
We value the feelings of all our guests. As a way to better serve you in your car buying experience, we have implemented a new process. If you use our VIP Concierge Service, we will fully clean the demo vehicle we bring to you, as well as your car after it’s been serviced and dropped off at your home. If you are shopping for a vehicle, we are more than happy to do FaceTime walk-arounds of the vehicle you are interested in, send pictures, and/or facilitate the majority of the transaction over the phone and email. We will even deliver the vehicle to your home, all in an effort to make things as comfortable for you as possible.
We always put our guests, community, and associates first, and that commitment has never been more important.
Your Land Rover Centerville family is working hard to maintain a clean service and shopping environment to support your health and safety.
More specifically, these are the steps we are taking both in-store and for our VIP Concierge Service to do this:
- Steering wheel wraps are immediately applied when a vehicle arrives to the dealership, and when they’re delivered back to the customer
- Gloves are worn and changed every time our valet team enters a different vehicle
- We are wiping down EVERY door handle inside and out, plus desks, counters, bathroom handles, faucets, etc. every hour, on the hour, with Clorox and/or Lysol spray
- Every employee is washing their hands as often as they can with antibacterial soap
- There is a showroom floor hand sanitizing station for customers and employees
- If a valet driver picks up a vehicle from a customer the same sanitizing procedures are followed
If you have any questions or need any help, reach out to us at (801) 298-5300 and we will work hard to treat you like the VIP that you are.